Thursday 6 February 2020

My Digital Artwork + I have been selected for the ArtBox Project in Barcelona.

It's all happening at the moment with Brexit and Coronavirus. Just a month ago I finished reading a book about a pandemic..  Instead of focusing on the chaos out there, I have been concentrating on making more artwork, doing positive things in my life that enrich it. My digital artwork has also been selected by ArtBox Project for an exhibition in Barcelona which is exciting, see pic below. 


I am also republishing my digital artwork from 2006-2007.  I find it rather amusing that after 13 years of my digital artwork being online,  now lots of people are interested in it and want to buy it and tell me that I was a pioneer in the field; particularly when considering that I was using what nowadays would be thought of as rather rudimentary equipment to make it.











2 comments:

  1. I enjoyed reading your blog and liked your images. Keep going!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I find Mirta Imperatori's blog riveting. I am particularly drawn to her studies in the interrelations between personal biography and professional output, time and memory, and the re-imagining of everyday objects. RE LR

    ReplyDelete