Tuesday 28 May 2024

My new artworks, published poem and exhibitions.

I was selected for the Spectrum Art Fair during Miami art week in 2023, below is my digital artwork on display, I have also participated in 'Unspoken Truth & Silence' at the Halpern Gallery in Chatham, 2024, Kent, part of Cas Holmes art project. More recently my artwork was selected to be part of the exhibition The Vanity of Small Differences by Grayson Perry at the Lightbox in Woking. 

One of my poems titled 'Locked In' was published by Pen to Print see link.  Also my latest paintings are online on the Daisy Fest website, my digital artworks are on the Saatchi Gallery online and on the Outside In website and at the Margate School.

Home (mirtaimperatori.com)

Showcase: Short Rains + Locked In + Her Farthest North – Pen To Print

Mirta Imperatori - DAiSY (daisyfest.co.uk) 

Mirta Imperatori | Outside In

Beyond Heterotpia presents... | The Margate School




Mirta Imperatori - A Day Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment